Following Jesus Into Sacred Spaces
Episode 14 | June 22, 2021
Don’t settle for less than the healing Jesus wants to do in your life and heart! He often wants to bring us a deeper healing than what we’re even looking for. This week we’ll see Jesus not only heal a woman physically who had suffered for 12 years, we’ll see Him remove the shame and isolation that plagued her. We’ll also see His ability to operate outside of our timetables. A religious leader named Jairus will witness firsthand Jesus’ sovereignty over time, even in his most urgent trial. Lastly, we’ll follow Jesus and His disciples into a sacred space no one else was invited into. This episode is packed with the goodness and power of Jesus in our lives!
Join me as we continue to learn more about the healings and miracles of Jesus in this collection of episodes called Jesus Changes Everything!
- Luke 8:40-56
- Matthew 9:18-26
- Leviticus 15:25-27
- John 11
- People and circumstances may appear to slow Jesus down but Jesus isn’t limited by our timetable.
- The enemy comes to accuse and shame but Jesus comes to heal and save.
- Those who wholly follow Jesus are the ones who are invited to be with him in the most sacred of spaces.
- Sign up for Kelly’s second annual ONLINE Summer Bible Study at KellyMinter.com/FindingGodFaithful
- Sign up for Kelly’s newsletter at Kellyminter.com.
- Dive deeper into The Word with one of Kelly’s many Bible Studies.
- Subscribe to the Cultivate Podcast on AccessMore or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode.
- Kelly makes a reference to Episode 11. If you have not listened already, you can listen here.
- Connect with Kelly on Instagram and Facebook
- Kelly works closely with Justice & Mercy International in the Amazon and in Moldova. You can check out their work here.
- Opening Music to the Cultivate Podcast is Time For Singing from her project Hymns & Hallelujahs.