Encountering God: The Spiritual Discipline of Bible Study
Episode 30 | October 12, 2021
We all struggle with wanting to draw closer to God while feeling like we don’t have the time. Our lives are busy. We want a more powerful prayer life, richer Bible study, more heartfelt worship, but we’re not even sure if this is possible. In anticipation of the release of Kelly’s new Bible study, Encountering God: Cultivating Habits of Faith through the Spiritual Disciplines, we’re focusing on 6 spiritual disciplines over the next 6 weeks of the Cultivate podcast. Each week, we’ll help you engage in these life-giving habits, while hopefully taking the fear and intimidation out of the way.
Today, we’re looking at the spiritual discipline of Bible study. And we’re so excited about this next part—Kelly is interviewing Amanda Bible Williams from She Reads Truth to talk about this essential habit of the Christian faith. You won’t want to miss any episode of this 6-episode collection!
Stuff We Think You’ll Like
- Get 30% off Encountering God if you pre-order it before Nov 1, 2021. Use code CULTIVATE at checkout.
- Dive deeper into The Word with one of Kelly’s many Bible Studies.
- Opening Music to the Cultivate Podcast is Time For Singing from her project Hymns & Hallelujahs.
- Sign up for Kelly’s newsletter at Kellyminter.com
- Connect with Kelly on Instagram and Facebook
- Check out Kelly’s work with Justice & Mercy International in the Amazon and in Moldova.
- Help get the word out about the Cultivate Podcast. Click here to leave a review wherever you listen.