Encountering God: The Spiritual Discipline of Worship
Episode 32 | October 26, 2021
Get ready for a blast of an interview with the one and only Lisa Harper. No one brings the joy or laughter like Lisa. This week we’re talking about the spiritual discipline of worship and the many forms that worship takes. We discuss Jesus’ encounter with the woman from Samaria and the heartfelt ways she worshipped in spirit and truth—even after years of being discarded by men who didn’t love her.
Lisa shares from her own places of past heartbreak and how she’s found healing and renewal through the spiritual practice of worship. Plus, Lisa’s just as real and fun as they come. Don’t miss this episode and be sure to share it with a friend. Your spirit is sure to be lifted!
To pre-order Kelly’s new Bible study, visit lifeway.com/encounteringgod and use the code CULTIVATE at checkout.
Stuff We Think You’ll Like
- Get 30% off Encountering God if you pre-order it before Nov 1, 2021. Use code CULTIVATE at checkout
- Dive deeper into The Word with one of Kelly’s many Bible Studies
- Visit Lisa Harper’s website here
- Opening Music to the Cultivate Podcast is Time For Singing from her project Hymns & Hallelujahs
- Sign up for Kelly’s newsletter at Kellyminter.com
- Connect with Kelly on Instagram and Facebook
- Check out Kelly’s work with Justice & Mercy International in the Amazon and in Moldova
- Help get the word out about the Cultivate Podcast. Click here to leave a review wherever you listen