Stepping Out In Faith When It’s Your Turn
Episode 10 | May 25, 2021
What will you do when God says to you, “It’s your turn”? We’ve all doubted our abilities, wondered if we have what it takes, or whether we can fill the shoes that came before us. No matter the unknowns, are you willing to trust God and step into His calling? Join me as we look at Joshua’s life and God’s call for him to lead the Israelites out of the wilderness and into the promised land. Moses left an enormous task behind, but God had called Joshua and promised to never leave his side. God equips us for what He’s called us to! No matter what challenges we face, God will never leave us or forsake us. Is it your turn? Are you willing to step out in faith believing God is able?
Matthew 28:19-20 (The Great Commission)
Today’s Relevant Links
- At the beginning of today’s episode, Kelly referenced episode 4 of the Cultivate Podcast. Listen here!
- Dallas Willard Quote from his book The Great Omission: Reclaiming Jesus’s Essential Teachings on Discipleship
- Quote from Ian Thomas – author of The Saving Life of Christ
- To find out more about Kelly’s work in the Amazon jungle with Justice & Mercy International you can read one of her most personal books Wherever The River Runs: How A Forgotten People Renewed My Hope In The Gospel.
Stuff We Think You’ll Like
- Dive deeper into The Word with one of Kelly’s many Bible Studies.
- Sign up for Kelly’s newsletter at Kellyminter.com.
- Subscribe to the Cultivate Podcast on AccessMore so you never miss an episode.
- Connect with Kelly on Instagram and Facebook
- Kelly works closely with Justice & Mercy International in the Amazon and in Moldova. You can check out their work here.
- Opening Music to the Cultivate Podcast is Time For Singing from her project Hymns & Hallelujahs.