Miracles In The Mundane
Episode 2 | March 29, 2021
“The miracle took place somewhere in the midst of the servant’s obedience”
We’re so glad you’re back for another episode of the Cultivate Podcast with Kelly Minter. Continuing to work our way down Kelly’s “Top Hits” of her favorite Scripture passages, today we’re getting dressed up and going to a wedding! Many of you are familiar with the story of Jesus turning water into wine, but Kelly will bring your attention to some overlooked characters who play a vital role in this joyous occasion. (No spoilers, though.)
The word obedience can feel joyless and stifling. We want its benefits and blessings without the effort or surrender. But in John 2 we’ll see that the ones who obeyed Jesus were the ones who discovered the secret—the Source of the wine. We’ll discover how powerful and important even then smallest and simplest acts of obedience and servanthood can be, as Kelly invites you into the story of John 2 and the ways it has impacted her personally.
- Subscribe to the Cultivate Podcast at AccessMore or wherever you listen to podcasts so you never miss an episode.
- Sign up for Kelly’s newsletter at kellyminter.com and receive a 21-Day Devotional for a limited time.
- Follow Kelly on Instagram and Facebook.
- Kelly works closely with Justice & Mercy International in the Amazon and in Moldova. You can check out their work here: justiceandmercy.org
- If you like the opening music to The Cultivate Podcast you can find it on Kelly’s record Hymns & Hallelujahs. The song is Time For Singing.