Putting on the Character of Christ
Living From A Place Of Belonging
Episode 22 | August 17, 2021
We’re starting a brand new series on the character of Christ and how to practically live out His virtues in our everyday lives. This series will impact our relationships, everyone from family members, friends, co-workers, people we love, even those who have hurt us. We’ll be working our way through Colossians 3:12-15 where Paul talks about putting on compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience, along with forgiveness, love, gratitude, and peace.
First, we’ll set the essential groundwork of living from a place of security, calling, and belonging. When we know we’re chosen, set apart, and dearly loved by God (Col. 3:12), it changes everything about how we approach the fruit of the Spirit. This is not about trying harder but about living like who Christ says we already are in Him.
Meeting of the Waters
1 Peter 2:9
1 John 4:10
Stuff We Think You’ll Like
- The Fitting Room: Putting on the Character of Christ
- Opening Music to the Cultivate Podcast is Time For Singing from her project Hymns & Hallelujahs.
- Dive deeper into The Word with one of Kelly’s many Bible Studies.
- Sign up for Kelly’s newsletter at Kellyminter.com
- Connect with Kelly on Instagram and Facebook
- Check out Kelly’s work with Justice & Mercy International in the Amazon and in Moldova.
- Help get the word out about the Cultivate Podcast. Click here to leave a review wherever you listen.