All Things New Bible Study Book
- Grow in biblical literacy with in-depth study of 2 Corinthians
- Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
- Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
- Gain wisdom for relationships, and strengthen your church and community
- Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
- Understanding God’s ways will set you free
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- 7 personal study segments with homework to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
- Recipes for personal enjoyment or when hosting a small group in your home
- A great addition to The Living Room series.
All Things New Bible Study Book: A Study on 2 Corinthians
The city of ancient Corinth was much like our own modern-day cities. In other words, it was a melting pot of electrifying cultural experiences, along with the myriad pitfalls of spiritual depravity. Still, Paul wrote to the church of God in Corinth. Through Paul's letter we see that God’s church is meant to thrive in any city and every circumstance, and therefore is as as timely as ever.
In Kelly's All Things New Bible Study, she will lead you through the Letter of 2 Corinthians over 8 sessions. You will explore the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay. You'll learn how to meet Christ through a pressing thorn and how to open your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships. You will see what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by. Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come.
This 8 session study includes 7 personal study segments with homework to complete. Each Bible study book also includes leader helps to guide discussions within small groups as well as recipes to use when hosting small groups in your home.
Leaders, be sure to check out the All Things New Leader Kit available for digital download on Lifeway.com
|Dimensions||9.5 × 7 × .5 in|